FBMI is a 501-C3 NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION, and chartered in the State of Texas in 1969. Its formation is for the work of direct evangelistic and missionary service to plant New Testament Churches. It is a team of Born-again Christians, organized for the purpose of providing prayer, financial, and hands-on support to indigenous Christian leaders working in Latin America. Our emphasis to help them in providing good theological training for the Christian workers in their field of service. The members of the team have a heart for world missions and serve without compensation.
Our Financial Support
Our Lord underwrites our work through direct partnerships with local Christian Churches and individuals in the USA who contribute regularly to the work. All monies given for the work are used in the support of seminaries to prepare indigenous nationals as leaders and missionaries to their own and to plant local Christian Congregations
This We Believe
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one true and living God, who is God by nature, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, is by indwelling the Christian and enabling that person to live the Godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - those who are saved to the resurrection of life, and those who are lost to the resurrection of condemnation.
7. We believe in the visual and physical return of the Lord Jesus Christ for His Church before the Great Tribulation to take them to Heaven. There they shall appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ and then they will proceed to feast at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb and forever be with Christ. After the seven and one half years, Jesus Christ with His Bride, will descend from Heaven to Earth and defeat the armies gathered to fight against God's People Israel and to set up His millennial reign of Peace of Earth on the Earth from Jerusalem .
8. We believe that our God has prepared a new Heaven and Earth, which will come down out of Heaven after the Second Resurrection of the dead and the Great White Throne Judgment the of the lost.